Calculus I (2014/15)
Here you will find all the extra material that I will mention during the tutorials, and some other useful tools you might need to "knead" your math problems.
- Trig Cheat Sheet (P.Dawkins)
All the trigonometry you will ever need, hopefully.
- Wolfram Alpha ("Enter what you want to calculate or know about")
It will become one of your best friends, believe me.
- Desmos Calculator (for nice function sketches)
Wolfram Alpha already does it, but here you can play a lot more with the graphs.
- Common Limits
(with some italian captions but understandable)
- Limits Cheat Sheet (P.Dawkins)
- Derivatives Cheat Sheet (P.Dawkins)
- Survey of Methods of Integration
- Integrals of Rational Functions (S.Fulton)
- Trigonometric Integrals Techniques
- 1st order differential equations: intervals of validity (P.Dawkins)
- 2nd order differential equations: particular solution
At the bottom of the pdf there are two useful tables.